This episode is part 3 in the Zero to Framework (building Alchemist Camp) series:
- Part 1 Making a site with just the Cowboy web server
- Part 2: Deploying with Nanobox (which no longer exists 😢)
- Part 3: this page
- Part 4: A minimal Plug.Conn clone to handle 404s
- Part 5: Adding EEx templates to a Cowboy web server
- Part 6: Putting an OTP app in our OTP app (pro)
- Part 7: Creating controllers for an Elixir web server
- Part 8: Creating a DSL for our router
Building on top of our very simple Cowboy server from part 1, we create a router so it's easier to add pages. Then we add functionality to handle static assets. Finally, we take advantage of that sweet, sweet 1-step deploy process we built in part 2.
Source code of the repo is available for members on the page for Part 7!