This episode is part 7 in the Zero to Framework (building Alchemist Camp) series:
- Part 1 Making a site with just the Cowboy web server
- Part2: Deploying with Nanobox (which no longer exists 😢)
- Part 3: Building a router and handling static assets
- Part 4: A minimal Plug.Conn clone to handle 404s
- Part 5: Adding EEx templates to a Cowboy web server
- Part 6: Putting an OTP app in our OTP app (pro)
- Part 7: this page
- Part 8: Creating a DSL for our router
It's time to make controllers. Our router was starting to look like a kitchen sink so we factored a controller out of the app and started pulling some code into a framework.
This required the use of simple macros.
(Source code available for premium members)